Development of thigh-link integrated hip-joint torque sensor for walking aid robot
- Lee, D.-G.; Kim, G.-S.
- Issue Date
- Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems
- Hip joint; Rated output; Strain gage; Torque sensor; Walking aid robot
- Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, v.26, no.7, pp.549 - 554
- Journal Title
- Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, we designed and manufactured a thigh link integrated hip joint torque sensor for walking aid robot. The torque sensor is designed and built on the hip joint of the thigh link, which is combined with the waist block. This sensor is used to control the torque when a patient walks with a walking aid robot. In order to manufacture this torque sensor, the sensor sensing part is composed of hollow core type, and it is designed to output the rated strain at the position of strain gage through structural analysis and is produced by attaching a strain gauge. Characteristic test of the manufactured torque sensor showed that the error was less than 0.04%. Therefore, it can be used as a hip joint torque sensor for walking aid robot. ? ICROS 2020.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 제어계측공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.