반응표면분석법을 활용한 조미굴김의 개발 및 특성Development and Characterization of Seasoned Laver with Concentrated Cooking Oyster Effluent Using RSM
- Other Titles
- Development and Characterization of Seasoned Laver with Concentrated Cooking Oyster Effluent Using RSM
- 강상인; 이정석; 허민수; 김진수
- Issue Date
- Laver; Seasoned laver; Cooking oyster; Oyster
- 한국수산과학회지, v.53, no.2, pp.156 - 164
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- To develop a seasoned laver from cooking oyster effluent (C-COE), this study optimized the C-COE concentration,roasting temperature and time using response surface methodology (RSM). The optimal C-COE concentration, roastingtemperature and time for producing seasoned laver from C-COE were 31.0%, 182.2°C and 21.1 sec, respectively.
The proximate composition of the seasoned laver prepared with C-COE under the conditions was 5.2% moisture,37.4% crude protein, 8.2% crude lipid, 11.1% ash, 38.1% carbohydrate. The water activity of the prototype seasonedlaver was 0.038. The prototype had stronger taste and flavor intensities than a commercial product. There was no difference(P>0.05) in the Hunter color value between the prototype and the commercial product. The peroxide (POV)and acid values (AV) of the prototype were 6.0 meq/kg and 1.4 mg KOH/g, respectively, which are considered acceptable.
The results suggest that the seasoned laver with C-COE developed can be industrialized.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > Seafood science & Technology > Journal Articles
- 자연과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.