Development of lower limb rehabilitation robot capable of adjusting the size of leg and waist, and analysis of gait trajectory deviation
- Jeon, Y.-H.; Kim, G.-S.
- Issue Date
- Korean Society for Precision Engineeing
- Exoskeleton; Rehabilitation robot; Walking pattern; Wearable rehabilitation robot
- Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, v.38, no.11, pp.817 - 824
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering
- Start Page
- End Page
- Herein, we describe the development of a wearable lower limb rehabilitation robot that can perform walking movement according to the walking pattern trajectory. The robot can adjust the left and right widths of the waist and the front and rear widths of 100 and 20 mm, and the length of the thigh link and calf link by 100 and 80 mm, respectively, so that stroke patients of different heights and weights can use it in hospitals. For manufacturing the lower limb rehabilitation robot, the right exoskeleton was safely designed through structural analysis, and the motor and reducer constituting the hip joint actuator were calculated. The fabricated lower limb rehabilitation robot was divided into its own characteristic experiment and wearing characteristic experiment. Its own characteristic experiment was an experiment by the robot itself, and the wearing characteristic experiment was an experiment conducted after a person wears the robot. Through these two experiments, angular deviation of the walking pattern was analyzed. Results of the analysis confirmed that the wearable walking characteristic test was performed within 3.1o based on the self walking characteristic test result. Therefore, the fabricated lower limb rehabilitation robot can be used for gait training in stroke patients. ? 2021 Korean Society for Precision Engineeing. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 제어계측공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.