BT50용 스핀들 공구 파지력 검사를 위한 힘센서 개발Development of Gripping Force Sensor for a Spindle Tool of BT50
- Other Titles
- Development of Gripping Force Sensor for a Spindle Tool of BT50
- 이대건; 김갑순
- Issue Date
- Force sensor; Gripping force; Spindle; Strain-gage; Rated output
- 센서학회지, v.30, no.1, pp.42 - 46
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, we describe the development of a force sensor to measure the tool gripping force of the BT50 spindle. The force sensor for a BT50 must be installed inside the gripping force tester; hence, it must be of an appropriate size and have a rated capacity suitable for measuring the gripping force. So, the structure of the force sensor for BT50 was modeled, the size of the sensing part was determined by structural analysis, and the force sensor was manufactured by attaching a strain gauge. The characteristic test results of the manufactured force sensor, indicated that the nonlinearity error, hysteresis error, and reproducibility errors were each within 0.91%, Therefore it was determined that the manufactured force sensor can be used for checking the spindle tool gripping force.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 제어계측공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.