Development of a 3-Axis Force Sensor for an Intelligent Gripper that Safely Grips Unknown Objects [미지물체를 안전하게 잡는 지능형 그리퍼의 3축 힘센서 개발]
- Kim, H.-S.; Kim, G.-S.
- Issue Date
- Korean Society for Precision Engineeing
- 3-Axis force sensor; Intelligent gripper; Intelligent robot; Nonlinearity error; Rated output; Reproducibility error; Strain gage
- Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, v.39, no.3, pp.193 - 199
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this study, we designed and manufactured a 3-axis force sensor for an intelligent gripper that safely grips an unknown object. The 3-axis force sensor consists of an Fx force sensor, an Fy force sensor, and an Fz force sensor in one body, and is manufactured by attaching a strain gauge. The characteristics evaluation showed that the rated output error was within 0.2, the nonlinearity error was within 0.05, and the reproducibility error was within 0.06%. Therefore, the 3-axis force sensor designed and manufactured in this study can be used to measure weight and control the force used to grip an unknown object by attaching it to the intelligent gripper. Copyright ? The Korean Society for Precision Engineering
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 제어계측공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.