녹차 첨가 서리태 청국장의 3-morpholinosydnonimine에 의한 산화적 스트레스 개선 효과open accessProtective effects of Seoritae Chungkukjang added with green tea powder against 3-morpholinosydnonimine-induced oxidative stress
- Other Titles
- Protective effects of Seoritae Chungkukjang added with green tea powder against 3-morpholinosydnonimine-induced oxidative stress
- 조은주; 박현영; 이상현; 김현영
- Issue Date
- 충남대학교 농업과학연구소
- Seoriate; Green tea; Chungkukjang; Oxidative stress; LLC-PK1; 3-Morpholinosydnonimine
- Korean Journal of Agricultural Science, v.42, no.4, pp.407 - 414
- Journal Title
- Korean Journal of Agricultural Science
- Start Page
- End Page
- To increase antioxidative activity of Chungkukjang, the protective effect of Seoritae Chungkukjang (SC) added with green tea powder against oxidative stress was evaluated under the cellular system using LLC-PK1 cells. The treatment of 3-morpholinosydnonimine showed increase in lipid peroxidation, and decrease in endogenous anti-oxidant enzymes activity and cell viability. The methanol extract of SC inhibited lipid peroxidation by 70.9%, and significantly increased cell viability up to more than 33.2%. In addition, it enhanced superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione peroxidase (GSH-Px) activities. Particularly, the addition of green tea in SC exerted protective effect against oxidative stress by ONOO- through elevation in activities of SOD and GSH-Px, and inhibition of lipid peroxidation. More addition of green tea showed stronger protective activity. These results suggest that the addition of green tea to SC leads to the increase in the antioxidative effect of Chungkukjang through elevation in antioxidative enzyme activities and protection from lipid peroxidation.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.