관가정의 창면적비와 주광률 검토를 통한 자연채광 성능 분석Analysis of Natural Lighting Performance of Kwangajeong according to Window-to-Wall Ratios and Daylighting Factors
- Other Titles
- Analysis of Natural Lighting Performance of Kwangajeong according to Window-to-Wall Ratios and Daylighting Factors
- 정창헌; 박병용; 류성용
- Issue Date
- 관가정; 주광률; 자연채광; 실측; 창면적비; Kwangajeong; Daylighting factor; Natural lighting; Field measurement; Window-to-wall ratio
- 한국건축친환경설비학회 논문집, v.13, no.4, pp.281 - 289
- Journal Title
- 한국건축친환경설비학회 논문집
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study evaluated natural lighting performance of Kwangajeong, the traditional housing in South Korea. Window-to-wall ratios were calculated by using the drawing documents.
Daylighting factors were determined by field measurement. The results indicate that daylighting factor of the Kwangajeong is slightly low comparing present sustainable building design guide in South Korea even though the window-to-wall ratios are relatively high. It is thought that the relatively low daylighting factor are resulted by the low transmittance of Changhoji, the paper used on windows and Cheoma, eaves of the roof.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > School of Architectural Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.