A Monotone Bregan Projection Algorithm for Fixed Point and Equilibrium Problems in a Reflexive Banach Spaceopen access
- Cho, Sun Young
- Issue Date
- UNIV NIS, FAC SCI MATH
- Bregman projection; convergence analysis; equilibrium problem; fixed point; variational inequality
- FILOMAT, v.34, no.5, pp.1487 - 1497
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, a monotone Bregan projection algorithm is investigated for solving equilibrium problems and common fixed point problems of a family of closed multi-valued Bregman quasi-strict pseudocontractions. Strong convergence is guaranteed in the framework of reflexive Banach spaces.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 본부대학II > 휴먼헬스케어학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.