Optimization and Analysis of Doping Concentration in Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor using Machine-Learning Method
- Kim, J.
- Issue Date
- Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Doping optimization; Insulated gated bipolar transistor; Machine learning. tcad simulation
- Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, v.69, no.11, pp.1703 - 1706
- Journal Title
- Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Start Page
- End Page
- "In this study, machine-learning and technology computer-aided design (TCAD) simulation are collaborated for optimizing and analyzing the doping concentration in insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT). Stochastic current-voltage data is extracted from TC'AD simulation. Theses results are trained in XGBoost algorithms of machine-learing method. From the trained results, targeting the performance of IGBT without additional experiment or numerical simulation is being easy and fast. Therefore, the collaboration of TCAD simulation and machine-learning is effective and useful to save time and cost in the development of semiconductor. ? 2020 Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.