Concern-Based Acceptance Model for Character Education and Some Implications to AI EthicsConcern-Based Acceptance Model for Character Education and Some Implications to AI Ethics
- Other Titles
- Concern-Based Acceptance Model for Character Education and Some Implications to AI Ethics
- Kim Bong-je; 박균열
- Issue Date
- Character Education; Concern-Based Adoption Model(CBAM); Teacher Education; Pre-service Teacher; AI Ethics
- Robotics & AI Ethics, v.5, no.1, pp.8 - 15
- Journal Title
- Robotics & AI Ethics
- Start Page
- End Page
- Character Education is, more importantly, requested as the times develop. Students' intellectual abilities are also critical, but the character skills they need to have as a person are also necessary. For teachers who will teach students in school, character education is not just a matter of interest. Teachers must have the capacity to improve students' personality abilities. This study analyzes the level of interest in character education for pre-service teachers in Korea and tries to give some implications to AI Ethics.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 윤리교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.