아욱(Malva verticillata)첨가 다슬기(Senisulcospira livertina)국 레토르트 파우치의 최적 제조공정 설정An Optimal Process for Making Retort Pouched Marsh Snail Senisulcospira livertina Soup with Curled Mallow Malva verticillata
- Other Titles
- An Optimal Process for Making Retort Pouched Marsh Snail Senisulcospira livertina Soup with Curled Mallow Malva verticillata
- 박두현; 추호진; 권령원; 박진효; 정희범; 이상호; 공청식; 김정균
- Issue Date
- Marsh snail; Sterilization; Retort pouch; F0 value; RSM
- 한국수산과학회지, v.53, no.3, pp.316 - 325
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study was to optimum formulation conditions for the preparation of retort pouched marshsnail Senisulcospira livertina soup with curled mallow Malva verticillata and optimized the sterilization process.
Samples were prepared according to the central composite rotatable design (CCRD) by encrypting the amounts of marshsnail broth, boiled marsh snail and blanched curled mallow, which are the main ingredients of retort pouched marsh snailsoup with curled mallow. Raw marsh snail was sorted by size of 4-5 level, and then marsh snail was washed andremoved sediment in a water tank for 3 min, then boiled at 100°C for 10 min, and then directly separated by handto prepared a boiled marsh snail. The marsh snail cube is prepared by combining blanched at 100°C for 10 sec curledmallow (27 g) and green onion (20 g) with boiled marsh snail (27 g) and soybean paste (10 g). The marsh snail cube wasplaced with marsh snail broth (416 g) in a retort pouch film. Subsequently, sterilization (118.0°C, 25 min; F0 value, 12min) and cooling were performed using a steam retort.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > Seafood science & Technology > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.