저장온도에 따른 마른김(Pyropia pseudolinearis)의 Bacillus cereus 성장예측모델 개발Predictive Growth Models of Bacillus cereus on Dried Laver Pyropia pseudolinearis as Function of Storage Temperature
- Other Titles
- Predictive Growth Models of Bacillus cereus on Dried Laver Pyropia pseudolinearis as Function of Storage Temperature
- 최만석; 김지윤; 전은비; 박신영
- Issue Date
- Bacillus cereus; Dried laver; Gompertz equation; Predictive growth model; Storage temperature
- 한국수산과학회지, v.53, no.5, pp.699 - 706
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Predictive models in food microbiology are used for predicting microbial growth or death rates using mathematical and statistical tools considering the intrinsic and extrinsic factors of food. This study developed predictive growth models for Bacillus cereus on dried laver Pyropia pseudolinearis stored at different temperatures (5, 10, 15, 20, and 25°C). Primary models developed for specific growth rate (SGR), lag time (LT), and maximum population density (MPD) indicated a good fit (R2≥0.98) with the Gompertz equation. The SGR values were 0.03, 0.08, and 0.12, and the LT values were 12.64, 4.01, and 2.17 h, at the storage temperatures of 15, 20, and 25°C, respectively.
Secondary models for the same parameters were determined via nonlinear regression as follows: SGR=0.0228- 0.0069*T1+0.0005*T1 2; LT=113.0685-9.6256*T1+0.2079*T1 2; MPD=1.6630+0.4284*T1-0.0080*T1 2 (where T1 is the storage temperature). The appropriateness of the secondary models was validated using statistical indices, such as mean squared error (MSE<0.01), bias factor (0.99≤Bf ≤1.07), and accuracy factor (1.01≤Af ≤1.14). External validation was performed at three random temperatures, and the results were consistent with each other. Thus, these models may be useful for predicting the growth of B. cereus on dried laver.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > Seafood science & Technology > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.