딥러닝을 이용한 회전된 정사각형 단면을 가진 장애물 주위의 과도유동 해석Analysis of Transient Flow Around the Obstacle with Rotated Square Cross Sections using Deep Learning
- Other Titles
- Analysis of Transient Flow Around the Obstacle with Rotated Square Cross Sections using Deep Learning
- 이태환; 박진현
- Issue Date
- Transient flow; Convolutional neural network; Deep learning; Rotation angle; Velocity distribution; 과도유동; 컨볼루션 신경망; 딥러닝; 회전각; 속도분포
- 한국기계기술학회지, v.22, no.4, pp.636 - 642
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The numerical analysis of two-dimensional transient flow around the obstacle with rotated square cross sections was carried out. The obtained velocity distributions for each time step and each rotation angle were imaged to provide data for CNN(convolutional neural network). Both classification and regression neural networks were used for prediction of rotation angle.
As results The classification method incorrectly predicted the rotation angle in only 2 of the 470 images. The regression method predicted the rotation angle errors within except 2 out of 470 images. From these facts, it could be concluded that both methods can be sufficiently applicable to the flow analysis.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 융합기술공과대학 > Division of Mechatronics Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.