주정 농도에 따른 황칠나무(Dendropanax morbiferus) 부위별 클로로젠산 및 루틴 함량과 항산화 활성 비교Comparison of chlorogenic acid and rutin contents and antioxidant activity of Dendropanax morbiferus extracts according to ethanol concentration
- Other Titles
- Comparison of chlorogenic acid and rutin contents and antioxidant activity of Dendropanax morbiferus extracts according to ethanol concentration
- 황정은; 김수철; 조창수; 송원영; 주옥수; 조계만
- Issue Date
- Dendropanax morbiferus; water and ethanol extracts; antioxidant; chlorogenic acid; rutin
- 한국식품저장유통학회지, v.27, no.7, pp.880 - 887
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study investigated the phenolics (TP) and phytochemical contents and radical-scavenging activity of ethanol extracts of Dendropanax morbiferus parts (leaf, stem, and root). The contents of chlorogenic acid (CA) and rutin (RT) and radical-scavenging activity of all extracts by parts were in the order of leaf, stem and root. In the case of leaf, the TP contents were 2.15-2.52 mg/g when extracted with hot water and ethanol concentration (30-70%), and there was no difference depending on extraction solvents and times. However, 95% alcohol extracts showed the lowest content of TP (extraction time: 2-4 h). Particularly, CA and RT contents of 70% ethanolic extract for 2 h were the highest as 12.33 mg/g and 14.01 mg/g, respectively, in which DPPH and ABTS radical scavenging activities were also highest (85% and 110%), respectively.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 식품공학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.