AI Ethics and Privacy RightAI Ethics and Privacy Right
- Other Titles
- AI Ethics and Privacy Right
- Yi Li; 박균열
- Issue Date
- Privacy; Data Collection; Trust; AI Regulation; AI Ethics; AI Algorithm
- Robotics & AI Ethics, v.5, no.2, pp.27 - 33
- Journal Title
- Robotics & AI Ethics
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: The Purpose of this paper is to ensuring AI ethics in view of the privacy rights. With the development of science and technology, artificial intelligence robots have become a part of human life. It can not only help people to complete tedious work, but also improve human work efficiency. In order to provide better services to humans, AI needs to collect and analyze human information. This paper focuses on this point and tried to show the rights and duty of the privacy manager as an AI ethics.
Method: This research reviews from the definition of the privacy right. And focusing on the critical development of privacy right. This paper focuses on the privacy problems and reasons for AI in this point, especially AI robots. This paper analyzes the current AI privacy issues and their causes through domestic robots, available robots, and AI wisdom networks. With this, this paper tries to explain the protection of human privacy through two parts as protection regulations and improved algorithms.
Results: Relying on individuals or groups to achieve privacy protection is difficult and requires strong laws and regulations to restrict it. Privacy protection technology mainly uses data bundling, distributed computing, edge computing, machine learning, and other technologies to protect data security. Protecting privacy requires strong science and technology and a sound legal system, And it also requires the government to establish functional departments to supervise producers, operators, and users.
Conclusion: All the final result is to make AI coexist with humans in the same society. The emergence of artificial intelligence robots has brought convenient services to humans, and at the same time, threatened human privacy. Whether it is a service robot or an AI smart network, they obtain users' private information all the time. In order to ensure privacy, developed countries in the AI field have successively promulgated AI regulation or AI ethics to protect privacy. Together with this, some researchers have improved algorithms to protect users' privacy.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 윤리교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.