The Super-Aged Multiculturalism in South Korea and the Necessity of Wearable AI EthicsThe Super-Aged Multiculturalism in South Korea and the Necessity of Wearable AI Ethics
- Other Titles
- The Super-Aged Multiculturalism in South Korea and the Necessity of Wearable AI Ethics
- 서은숙; 박균열
- Issue Date
- 4th Industrial Revolution; Untact Society; Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs); Wearable AI Ethics; Wearable Technology
- Robotics & AI Ethics, v.5, no.2, pp.34 - 41
- Journal Title
- Robotics & AI Ethics
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: With the advent of the 4th Industrial Revolution, the importance of AI is being emphasized. AI which is developed to improve the quality of human life will also need ethics that its developers, producers and users must follow. The Purpose of this paper is to showing the super-aged multiculturalism in South Korea and the necessity of wearable AI equipment ethics. Together with this, it is approached to deal with current social situation and trends of social change in this paper.
Method: This paper focuses on the fact that human being is facing the super-aged and culturally-diverse society, and an era before and after COVID-19. In this regard, this paper tried to establish AI ethics calls for a discourse on super-aged society, multicultural society, the 4th industrial revolution(4IR), and the untact society. And review the achievement of some comparative research including Europe, the U.S., and China’s announced AI ethics guidelines which encourages the development and production of AI.
Results: AI is no longer just a passive robot. They are closely related to humans and continue to evolve as they develop each other. Many countries give strong emphasis on the values such as transparency, dignity and diversity on the production of AI. However, the AI ethics has not fixed to focus on specific identity. AI, developed to improve the overall quality of human life, requires a common ethics that its developers, producers and users must follow.
Conclusion: AI ethics based on the trend of aged society and diversity should be focused on: First, it should be the ethic of data science-based management where theory and practice converge. Second, it should be an ethic of exchange and coexistence to solve the problems that mankind are jointly facing, such as UNESCO’s Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs) 17. Third, it should be super-convergence wearable AI ethics as wearable technology is progressing.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 윤리교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.