Modeling the relationship between electrospinning process parameters and ferrofluid/polyvinyl alcohol magnetic nanofiber diameter by artificial neural networks
- Maurya, A. K.; Narayana, P. L.; Bhavani, A. Geetha; Jae-Keun, Hong; Yeom, Jong-Taek; Reddy, N. S.
- Issue Date
- Processing parameter; Fiber diameter; Artificial neural network; Sensitivity analysis; Index of relative importance
- JOURNAL OF ELECTROSTATICS, v.104
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ELECTROSTATICS
- The relationship between the fiber diameter and electrospinning process variables is complicated and nonlinear. In this study, we developed an artificial neural network model to correlate the relationships between the electrospinning process variables (voltage, flow rate, distance, and collector rotating speed) and the fiber diameter of Ferrofluid/polyvinyl alcohol. The model was able to find the significance of each process variable on fiber diameter for the desired experimental set by both qualitative (index of relative importance) and quantitative analysis. We developed a user interface design of the ANN model for easy use.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 나노신소재공학부금속재료공학전공 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.