Reforming Tool to Measure SPORTS Ethics Consciounsness of Korean College StudentsReforming Tool to Measure SPORTS Ethics Consciounsness of Korean College Students
- Other Titles
- Reforming Tool to Measure SPORTS Ethics Consciounsness of Korean College Students
- Issue Date
- Sports Ethics Consciousness Measurement Tool; Moral Competence Test; Preference Hierarchy by Moral Development; Affective- Cognitive Parallelism Test; Simplex Structure of Inter Correlations between the Six Moral Orientations Test
- Kinesiology, v.6, no.2, pp.31 - 36
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: This study complements some of the shortcomings of the past developed tool for measuring sports ethics consciousness of Korean college students.
Method: The past tool used the basic principles developed by G. Lind of Germany. The validity was also based on the verification procedure proposed by G. Lind. To get better validation, this study got comments from 3 advi-sors who are very specialized in the sphere of moral education.
Results: This sports ethics consciousness measurement tool is generally good at verifying the order of prefer-ence for each moral development stage. The experts’ reactions in 1st, 4th, and 5th stage were slightly out of the normal range. The quasi-simplex structure validation was clearly classified and guaranteed, and cognitive-emotional parallel validation also not bad. In the past researches, the 4th and 5th stages were slightly higher than the 6th stage. But the result of this study could be acceptable. To overcome the weakness the past tool, this study got interview with three domestic moral education based doctors. Mostly they commented trivial problems in the past tool which contains weakness at the stage of moral development. According to these aids, this study could change the sentences at the 4th stage.
Conclusion: This study showed the a little corrected tool for measuring sports ethics awareness of Korean col-lege students that has been developed. Later the result of this study will be verified through statistical study.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 윤리교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.