운동시간과 스마트기기의 사용시간이 사회성 발달에 미치는 영향The Effect of After-school Exercise Time and Smart Device Use on Social Development
- Other Titles
- The Effect of After-school Exercise Time and Smart Device Use on Social Development
- 김효림; 오명진; 김동환; 이병준
- Issue Date
- Social development. Exercise time after school. Smart device usage time.
- 한국사회체육학회지, no.85, pp.159 - 173
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of student’s after-school exercise time and smart device usage time on social development.
Method: To this end, data were collected using the social development scale of 1569 elementary, middle, and high school students (elementary; 171, middle school; 918, high school; 480) located in Seoul and Gyeongnam. The data were analyzed using the SPSS WIN 21.0 program, with mean, factor analysis, group mean and standard deviation, and multivariate variance analysis (MANOVA).
Results: As a result first, the more exercise time of the students had a positive effect on social development, and the more time they used smart tech, the more negatively the social development was affected. Second, it was found that the age of the students’ exercise time had a greater influence on the social development of elementary school students than that of the middle & high school students. On the contrary, it was found that the increase in smart device usage time had a greater negative effect on middle school students than on that of high school students.
Conclusion: Based on this fact, the necessity of developing and operating physical activity programs for social development is discussed.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > Physical Education > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.