비린내와 조직감이 개선된 치즈 토핑 반건조 조미 피조개(Scapharca broughtonii)의 개발 및 특성Development and Characteristics of Cheese-topped, Semi-dried and Seasoned Broughton’s Ribbed Ark Scapharca broughtonii with Improved Fish Odor and Texture
- Other Titles
- Development and Characteristics of Cheese-topped, Semi-dried and Seasoned Broughton’s Ribbed Ark Scapharca broughtonii with Improved Fish Odor and Texture
- 강상인; 김예진; 이지운; 박지훈; 최관수; 황지영; 허민수; 이정석
- Issue Date
- Broughton’s ribbed ark; Semi-dried; Fish odor; Texture; RSM
- 한국수산과학회지, v.54, no.6, pp.869 - 879
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Methods for the development of home meal replacement seafood tailored to consumer needs for the advanced use of Broughton’s ribbed ark Scapharca broughtonii (BRA) in Korea are required. In this study, we developed a cheesetopped, semi-dried, and seasoned Broughton’s ribbed ark (S-BRA) tailored for the younger generation with an improved texture and fish odor. The optimization of conditions to improve the texture and fish odor was performed using RSM.
The design of the model was appropriate because there was no significant difference (P>0.05) between the predicted and actual values of moisture content, hardness, and overall acceptance, and the optimal preparation conditions were a vinegar content of 2.68%, a soaking time of 62 min, a drying temperature of 60°C, and a time of 162 min. The SBRA manufactured under these optimal conditions exhibited a lower odor intensity compared to the unsoaked and undried control, suggesting that the fish odor of S-BRA has been improved. The moisture content related to the texture of the S-BRA was lower than that of the control, and the hardness was higher. Therefore, the S-BRA developed in this study will appeal to people of all ages, especially the younger generation; their consumption is expected to increase.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > Seafood science & Technology > Journal Articles
- 자연과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.