수정된 IPA 기법을 적용한 오디오북 서비스품질에 관한 연구A Study on the Service Quality of Audiobook Using Revised IPA
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Service Quality of Audiobook Using Revised IPA
- 이태원; 성행남; 권진택
- Issue Date
- Audiobook; IPA(Importance-Performance Analysis); Revised IPA; Management Strategy; WebQual(Web Service Quality); Service Quality of Audiobook
- 정보시스템연구, v.30, no.4, pp.329 - 347
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose The purpose of this study is to examine the review of previous studies based on audiobooks, 1) using the IPA method, we examine the quality of audiobooks that listeners perceive as important and the quality of preferred audiobooks, 2) improvement directions for activating audio content and audiobook platform, to seek ways to establish strategic plans for the audiobook market.
Design/methodology/approach This study conducted and experiment using three factors(usability, information and interaction) used in web service quality(WebQual). Usability consists of the availability of time, such as the use of audiobooks for hobbies and the ease of search. Information consists of the trends of the times, topics of converation and the latest trends. Interaction consists of the proportion and depth of celebrities. After that, grid analysis was performed using the traditional IPA method and the revised IPA method. It was judged that identifying and analyzing the preference for service provision and new content was more valuable than the Performance used in the existing method.
Findings According to the results of the empirical analysis, it was found that the conversation material corresponding to informativity did not affect the audiobook during the online quality analysis. It is believed that improvements can be found through content production related to entertainment, webtoons, and general common sense that can increase listeners' interest. In addition, it was found that the advertising effect of celebrities corresponding to interactivity did not affect the results of this study, which should increase the concentration and immersion of listeners by increasing the technology for audiobooks.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Business Administration > 국제통상학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.