온라인 해외직구가 중국무역에 미치는 영향에 관한 실증연구An Empirical Study on China's International Trade by Cross-Border e-Commerce
- Other Titles
- An Empirical Study on China's International Trade by Cross-Border e-Commerce
- 소결; 김철호
- Issue Date
- Cross-Border e-Commerce; Empirical analysis; International trade; Gravity model
- 무역학회지, v.46, no.6, pp.211 - 224
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Based on the perspective of international trade and cross-border e-commerce development, this paper explores the impact of cross-border e-commerce on international trade. This paper first describes the current situation of China's cross-border e-commerce and proposes a theoretical model of the influence of China's cross-border e-commerce on its international trade based on the research and summary of a large number of relevant documents. This paper establishes an extended gravity model based on the proposed theoretical model. Relevant data of 13 trading partner countries were used as sample data, and OLS regression analysis and heterogeneity analysis were conducted on gravity model by using Eviews 11.0.
Then, in order to study the influence of each variable on import and export trade volume, import and export trade volume were respectively taken as explained variables and further studied by OLS regression analysis. To test the robustness of the model, the empirical analysis results show that cross-border e-commerce does promote the volume of China's international trade.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Business Administration > 국제통상학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.