유아스포츠센터의 선택속성이 고객만족과 재등록의도에 미치는 영향The Influence of Selective Attribute on Customer Satisfaction and Intention to Re-register Children Sports Center
- Other Titles
- The Influence of Selective Attribute on Customer Satisfaction and Intention to Re-register Children Sports Center
- 하제현; 하재필
- Issue Date
- children sports center; selective attribute; customer satisfaction; intention to re-register. marketing
- 한국사회체육학회지, no.83, pp.147 - 157
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine the influence of selective attribute on customer satisfaction and intention to re-register children sports centers.
Methods: In order to accomplish this study, total of 380 questionnaires were distributed to parents of children sports center's members at two children sports centers using a convenient sampling method. Among them, 50 questionnaires were excluded because they were not applicable. There were 330 usable questionnaires. Data were analyzed with frequency analysis, exploratory factor analysis, reliability analysis, correlation analysis and multiple regression using SPSS 25.0 version.
Results: The results of this study revealed that the environmental facility, main facility, instructor qualification, and parking facility had a significant impact on customer satisfaction. However, accessibility and counselling with information provision did not contribute to customer satisfaction. The results also indicated that the instructor’s qualification, accessibility, environmental facility, and counselling with information provision had a significant impact on intention to re-register. However, the main facility and parking facility did not contribute to intention to the re-register.
Conclusion: In summary, the findings in this study provide valuable knowledge for the managers of children sports centers and the practical implications to effectively manage children sports centers.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > Physical Education > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.