The Impact of Displacement Defect in Nanosheet Field Effect Transistor
- Kim, Jungsik
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Random displacement anomaly (RDA); Displacement defect; Single trap; Nanosheet FET; Cosmic ray; Terrestrial radiation; Technology computer-aided design (TCAD)
- JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, v.16, no.1, pp.525 - 529
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- Start Page
- End Page
- Anomalies due to random displacement defect is investigated in a 5 nm nanosheet gate-all-around field effect transistor (NS-FET). Terrestrial cosmic radiation is known to cause silicon displacement in random location. In this work, the random displacement anomaly (RDA) is investigated in NS-FET with the aid of technology computer aided design (TCAD). The fluctuation due to RDA is considered as a variable and its impact on the electrical characteristics is investigated for various width and thickness values of the NS-FET. The contribution to the RDA in individual NS layers is studied. The worst degradation rate of drain current is almost 20% while RDA is located at center of top layer in NS-FET.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.