K(Ta-0.60,Nb-0.40)O-3/K(Ta-0.40,Ta-0.60)O-3 heterolayered thin films for electrocaloric cooling device
- Kim, Jiwon; Park, Jooseok; Lee, Sunggap
- Issue Date
- KOREAN ASSOC CRYSTAL GROWTH, INC
- Potassium tantalite niobate; Electrocaloric effect; Thin film; Solgel method
- JOURNAL OF CERAMIC PROCESSING RESEARCH, v.22, no.1, pp.48 - 53
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF CERAMIC PROCESSING RESEARCH
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this study, K(Ta-0.60,Nb-0.40)O-3/K(Ta-0.40,Ta-0.60)O-3 heterolayered thin films were fabricated by spin coating method. KTN specimens were manufactured according to the number of coatings and were investigated in order to apply to cooling devices. KTN heterolayered thin films showed a polycrystalline KTN X-ray patterns with some pyrochlore phase. For the six-layer coated thin film of KTN, the values of dielectric constant, dielectric loss, remanent polarization and coercive field were 1423, 0.64, 19.94 mu C/cm(2) and 37.64 kV/cm at 28 degrees C. When a voltage of 330 kV/cm was applied to the 3 times coated KTN films, the electrocaloric property was 3 degrees C. When a voltage of 330 kV/cm was applied, the value of the electrocaloric temperature change (Delta T of the three-layer coated thin film.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Dept.of Materials Engineering and Convergence Technology > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.