Corrosion Environment Monitoring of Local Structural Members of a Steel Truss Bridge under a Marine Environment
- Ha, Min-Gyun; Jeon, Seok Hyeon; Jeong, Young-Soo; Mha, Ho-Seong; Ahn, Jin-Hee
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC STEEL CONSTRUCTION-KSSC
- Local corrosion environment; Monitoring; Steel bridge truss; Marine environment; Exposure test
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF STEEL STRUCTURES, v.21, no.1, pp.167 - 177
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF STEEL STRUCTURES
- Start Page
- End Page
- Corrosion environment monitoring was conducted on the structural members of a steel bridge truss in a marine environment. The corrosion depth measured on exposed monitoring steel plates and the galvanic corrosion current measured by Atmospheric Corrosion Monitoring sensors attached to structural members were used to evaluate the local corrosion environment of each type of structural member in the steel bridge truss. From the evaluation results, the corrosion environment of the horizontal structural member was found to be worse than those of the other members, indicating that the horizontal members should be the primary target for monitoring and maintenance efforts.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 건설환경공과대학 > 건설시스템공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.