Modeling the quantitative effect of alloying elements on the M-s temperature of high carbon steel by artificial neural networks
- Wang, Xiao-Song; Narayana, P. L.; Maurya, A. K.; Kim, Hong-In; Hur, Bo-Young; Reddy, N. S.
- Issue Date
- High carbon steel; Alloying element; M-s temperature; Quantitative effect; ANN
- MATERIALS LETTERS, v.291
- Journal Title
- MATERIALS LETTERS
- Chemical composition affects the properties and the martensite start (M-s) temperature of steels. This study predicts the Ms temperature of high carbon steel via artificial neural networks. Meanwhile, it enables us to estimate the quantitative effect of alloying elements on the M-s temperature on a sizeable selectable scale, which is the first time to release such results exactly. Compared to the previous formulas, this one is simple, visual, with high accuracy. (C) 2021 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 나노신소재공학부금속재료공학전공 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.