Total ionizing dose effects on nanosheet and nanowire field effect transistors
- Han, Jin-Woo; Kim, Jungsik; Meyyappan, M.
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- Total ionizing dose (TID); Nanosheet; Nanowire; Interface trap; Bulk oxide trap; Gate-all-around
- MICROELECTRONICS RELIABILITY, v.121
- Journal Title
- MICROELECTRONICS RELIABILITY
- Total ionizing dose (TID) effects are investigated in a nanosheet gate-all-around field effect transistor using threedimensional technology computer aided design simulation. TID is a reliability concern in terms of building up trap charges in any dielectric surrounding the transistor body. In this work, the impact of trap charges on different dielectrics including gate oxide, gate spacer and shallow trench isolation is discussed. The TID vulnerabilities for various channel characteristics are compared. Methods for suppressing the manifestation of trap charges are suggested.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.