Information and General Guidance for Healthcare Professionals in the Fourth Wave of COVID-19
- Kim, Jeung-Im; Yu, Mi; Yu, Soyoung; Park, Jin-Hee
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC NURSING SCIENCE
- COVID-19; Guideline; Health Personnel; Vaccines
- JOURNAL OF KOREAN ACADEMY OF NURSING, v.51, no.4, pp.395 - 407
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF KOREAN ACADEMY OF NURSING
- Start Page
- End Page
- The COVID-19 curve seesawed and reached the fourth pandemic in July 2021. Since the first three waves, the focus has been on achieving herd immunity through vaccination while a lot of manpower is used for quarantine. However, we have not been able to prevent the fourth wave. The causes are thought to be related to people who doubt the safety of the vaccine and refuse it or violate quarantine guidelines such as social distancing. This study examined guidelines for preventing and controlling COVID-19, the accuracy of vaccination-related information, and described quarantine measures including for those who completed vaccination. In conclusion, prevention and vaccination are the most effective countermeasures against COVID-19. We recommend people vaccination with self-quarantine. Also, it is necessary to make large investments to protect and support nurses in future pandemics.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 간호대학 > Department of Nursing > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.