Call Model and Test-Verification Methods for PS-LTE Core Equipmentopen access
- Lee, Jae-Jeong; Park, Pyung-Koo; Chung, Byung-Chang; Kim, Sang-Wan; Nam, Ki-Dong; Rhee, Woo-Seop
- Issue Date
- DSCN; PS-LTE; MCPTT; performance test; eMBMS
- ELECTRONICS, v.10, no.20
- Journal Title
- Existing technologies in disaster and safety communication networks (DSCNs) face problems such as narrow bandwidth, low transmission rate, and difficulty in securing channels. Conversely, public safety long-term evolution (PS-LTE) technology provides high-speed, low-latency, quick-setup, and high-security data access for multimedia-based mission-critical services. To perform tests on each unit of core equipment with PS-LTE technology, a new call model such as push-to-talk, which is a service representing PS-LTE, is required. Moreover, objective and consistent metrics and methods are required for administering tests on the unique functions of DSCNs newly constructed with PS-LTE technology. This paper proposes a call model for the core facilities of DSCNs established in Korea, and it also suggests test and verification methods for all the areas of PS-LTE, including mission-critical push-to-talk, evolved multimedia broadcast and multicast service, and coverage and quality assessment for wireless services.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > 지능형통신공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.