Structural and electrical properties of La(Sr,Ca)MnO3 ceramics for NTC thermistors
- Kim, Eun-Hui; Lee, Sam-Haeng; Park, Byeong-Jun; Lim, Jeong-Eun; Lee, Myung-Gyu; Park, Joo-Seok; Kim, Byung-Cheul; Lee, Sung-Gap
- Issue Date
- KOREAN ASSOC CRYSTAL GROWTH, INC
- La(Sr,Ca)MnO3; Thermistors; Hopping conduction; Structural properties; Electrical properties
- JOURNAL OF CERAMIC PROCESSING RESEARCH, v.22, no.6, pp.692 - 696
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF CERAMIC PROCESSING RESEARCH
- Start Page
- End Page
- La-0.7(Sr0.3-xCax)MnO3 (0.1 <= x <= 0.25) ceramics were prepared using solid-state sintering. XRD measurements showed that all specimens showed rhombohedral polycrystalline structures. As the amount of Ca increased from 0.1 mol to 0.25 mol, sintered densities decreased from 5.8888 g/cm(3) to 5.5829 g/cm(3). All specimens exhibited excellent NTCR properties of approximately 0.445-0.421 %/degrees C. The TCR property, B-25(/65) constant, and resistivity at room temperature of the LSMO specimen doped with 0.2 mol Ca were 0.439 %/degrees C, 469 K, and 3.94 x 10(4) Omega-cm, respectively.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Dept.of Materials Engineering and Convergence Technology > Journal Articles
- 융합기술공과대학 > Division of Converged Electronic Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.