Context-Aware Service Model of a Mobile Library Based on Internet of Thingsopen access
- Gao, Wei; Xi, Haixu; Park, Gyun Yeol
- Issue Date
- TECH SCIENCE PRESS
- Internet of things; mobile library; situational awareness; personalized service
- INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION AND SOFT COMPUTING, v.33, no.3, pp.1893 - 1906
- Journal Title
- INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION AND SOFT COMPUTING
- Start Page
- End Page
- Appropriate technology needs to be applied in libraries to provide users with more humanized, intelligent, and convenient services to improve service quality. Using theories from library science, management, and modeling, this paper examines library personalized service in the intelligent Internet of Things (IoT) environment using a literature review, comparative analysis, and UML modeling to analyze the influencing factors of mobile library users' acceptance of personalized recommendation services. Based on the situational awareness framework, the experimental results of the effect of these personalized service recommendations show that the load factor is greater than 0.6, which indicates that the dimensions of a scalar can explain situational awareness. The P-value > 0.01 shows that the mobile library is linear and related to the user, mobile, resource, and service scenarios. Overall, based on this investigation and analysis, countermeasures, and suggestions, a personalized service system framework may be suitable for mobile libraries in the IoT environment.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 윤리교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.