High Efficiency Phase-Shift Full-Bridge Converter Capable of Reducing Power Loss of Clamp Diodes
- Kwon, Y.-E.; Ju, Y.-W.; Kim, C.-E.
- Issue Date
- Korean Society for Railway
- Clamp diodes; Phase-shift full-bridge; Power loss
- Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, v.25, no.3, pp.184 - 191
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Society for Railway
- Start Page
- End Page
- Phase-shift full-bridge (PSFB) is a topology applied phase-shift control scheme for full-bridge converters to achieve zero voltage switching (ZVS). In addition, thanks to low voltage/current stress, this scheme is popular for high efficiency and high-power density applications such as railroad cars. Currently, its configuration contains clamp diodes on the primary side to reduce the high peak voltage of output diodes. However, this circuit configuration causes additional power loss due to the current flowing through the clamp diodes. In this paper, a PSFB applying an additional capacitor is proposed to reduce unnecessary power loss and system validity is proved experimentally using an 800W server power supply. ? 2022 The Korean Society for Railway. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 제어계측공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.