컨벌루션 신경망을 사용한 다중 차선 인식Multi-lanes Detection using Convolutional Neural Network
- Other Titles
- Multi-lanes Detection using Convolutional Neural Network
- 박희문; 황광복; 배준경; 박진현
- Issue Date
- Multi-lanes detection(다중 차선 인식); Convolutional neural network(컨벌루션 신경망); fifth-order polynomial(5차 다항식)
- 한국기계기술학회지, v.24, no.2, pp.288 - 295
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this study, the multi-lane detection problem is expressed as a CNN-based regression problem, and the lane boundary coordinates are selected as outputs. In addition, we described lanes as fifth-order polynomials and distinguished the ego lane and the side lanes so that we could make the prediction lanes accurately.
By eliminating the network branch arrangement and the lane boundary coordinate vector outside the image proposed by Chougule’s method, it was possible to eradicate meaningless data learning in CNN and increase the fast training and performance speed. And we confirmed that the average prediction error was small in the performance evaluation even though the proposed method compared with Chougule’s method under harsher conditions. In addition, even in a specific image with many errors, the predicted lanes did not deviate significantly, meaningful results were derived, and we confirmed robust performance.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 융합기술공과대학 > Division of Mechatronics Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.