고려시대 관련 교과서 서사에 대한 비판적 검토 -현재적 관점과 역사적 맥락의 부조화-A Critical Review on the Textbook Narratives of Goryeo Period -Dissonance between the Present Perspective and the Historical Context-
- Other Titles
- A Critical Review on the Textbook Narratives of Goryeo Period -Dissonance between the Present Perspective and the Historical Context-
- Issue Date
- textbook narratives; the present perspective; the historical context; Goryeo family system and women; foreign relations in the early Goryeo period; otherizing history itself; 교과서 서사; 현재적 관점; 역사적 맥락; 고려의 가족제도와 여성; 고려 전기 대외관계; 역사의 타자화
- 역사교육논집, no.80, pp.71 - 104
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- As textbook narratives in which the dissonance between the 'current perspective' and the 'historical context' is prominent, this study reviewed the textbook narratives of the Goryeo family system & women and foreign relations in the early Goryeo period. Each of these topics is related to the women's human rights and the national independence, which are important value at present but at the same time has a different historical context.
The current method of history education that deals with the above two themes does not aim to illuminate and understand the historical context of the revealed aspects in history and then look at the results from the present point of view. There is a tendency to see and interpret aspects of history in the context of the present. This not only has a problem in the light of the essence of history studies, but also has a problem in cultivating ‘an attitude that respects a way of life that is different from mine’, which is set as an educational goal of history education as a civic education that has been highlighted recently.
It is possible to pursue the values that society needs through history education, whether it is self-identity(national consciousness) or civic consciousness. However, it is thought that this purpose can be more effectively pursued not by listing related aspects with the goal of educating such values themselves, but by otherizing history itself to understand the context and structure of the time.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 역사교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.