크림 굴(Crassostrea gigas) 그라탕의 관능 및 영양 특성Sensory and Nutritional Properties of Oyster Crassostrea gigas Gratin with Cream Sauce
- Other Titles
- Sensory and Nutritional Properties of Oyster Crassostrea gigas Gratin with Cream Sauce
- 강상인; 이창영; 김예율; 박지훈; 조혜정; 윤인성; 김진수
- Issue Date
- Oyster; Crassostrea gigas; Oyster gratin; Gratin; HMR
- 한국수산과학회지, v.55, no.3, pp.249 - 256
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study was conducted to investigate the sensory and nutritional properties of oyster Crassostrea gigas gratin with cream sauce (OG-CS) and to compare with commercial seafood gratin with cheese (control). The proximate composition (%, w/w) of OG-CS was 61.8 of moisture, 8.5 of protein, 16.1 of lipid, 1.2 of ash, 12.4 of carbohydrate, of which the moisture was lower and protein, lipid, ash, and carbohydrate values were higher than those of the control.
Based on the results of sensory evaluation by panel members, OG-CS was superior to the control for all parameters, including taste, flavor, texture, nutrition, and overall acceptance. The total amino acid content of OG-CS (7.33 g/100 g) was higher than that of the control (5.20 g/100 g). The major amino acids of OG-CS were glutamic acid (18.8%), proline (9.8%), and leucine (8.2%). The mineral levels of OG-CS were 134.5 mg/100 g for calcium, 164.9 mg/100 g for potassium, 0.8 mg/100 g for iron, and 4.5 mg/100 g for zinc, which were all higher than those of the control.
The major fatty acids of OG-CS were 12:0 (28.2%), 16:0 (24.9%), and 14:0 (13.6%), which were the same as those in the control.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > Seafood science & Technology > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.