굴삭기 브레이커를 이용한 전석 크기의 핵석 소할 작업량 분석Analysis of rock breaking workload with boulder size core stone using an excavator breaker
- Other Titles
- Analysis of rock breaking workload with boulder size core stone using an excavator breaker
- 정연득; 김무열; 김동효; 하만복; 문홍득
- Issue Date
- Boulder; Core stone; Rock breaking; Excavator breaker; Workload
- 한국도로학회논문집, v.24, no.4, pp.27 - 33
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- PURPOSES : In this study, the amount of core stone breaking in the size of boulders by excavator braker work was analyzed quantitatively through on-site test construction. In addition, the factors affecting workload were studied.
METHODS : In the field test, 30 core stones of boulder sizes (1–4 m3) that appeared during earthworks, such as road construction and site construction, were collected from three locations, and the rock breaking work was carried out simultaneously using three excavator breakers(1.0-m3 volume). During the core stone breaking, progress was analyzed through video recordings.
RESULTS : After the completion of rock breaking, the amount of breaking work was analyzed by direct loading and weighing using a 15- ton dump truck. As a result of the test construction, there was a significant difference in the amount of work completed per hour.
CONCLUSIONS : It was found that the results were greatly affected by not only the performance of the excavator braker equipment, but also the skill of the driver and the size of the core stones.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 건설환경공과대학 > 건설시스템공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.