원통 인장시험과 고변형률의 유동특성을 이용한 체적소성가공용 실용적 혼합 유동모델Practical Blended Flow Models for Bulk Metal Forming Using the Cylindrical Tensile Test with Its Related Flow Behavior at Large Strain
- Other Titles
- Practical Blended Flow Models for Bulk Metal Forming Using the Cylindrical Tensile Test with Its Related Flow Behavior at Large Strain
- 지창운; 전만수; 지수민; 변종복
- Issue Date
- Blended flow model; Ludwik-Swift model; Ludwik-Voce model; Swift-Voce model; Cylindrical tensile test; Post-necking strain hardening; 혼합 유동모델; Ludwik-Swift 모델; Ludwik-Voce 모델; Swift-Voce 모델; 원통 인장시험; 포스트-네킹 변형경화
- 한국정밀공학회지, v.39, no.8, pp.583 - 593
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The fundamental flow models of metallic materials at room temperature, including the Ludwik, Hollomon, Swift and Voce models, were evaluated in terms of tensile test with an emphasis on the necking phenomena and post-necking behavior, to emphasize their limitation in satisfying tensile strength and Considère condition as well as the pre-necking and post-necking strain hardening. To resolve this limitation and enhance the applicability of the new proposed flow model to typical strain hardening materials, the Ludwik-Swift blended flow model is proposed after investigation into three blended flow models among the Ludwik, Voce and Swift models. Results revealed there is no interpolation-based blended flow model of the fundamental flow models, for the example flow curve exhibiting typical strain hardening but that the extrapolation-based combination of them can provide an engineering solution when the Ludwik and Swift models are blended. It was revealed that the reason for their good matching lies in the distinct difference in the strain hardening exponent, between the Ludwik and Swift models in the case of metallic materials with typical strain hardening.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Division of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.