느타리버섯 수확후배지로부터 분리한 Bacillus subtilis CA105의 특성Isolation and Characterization of Bacillus subtilis CA105 from Spent Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) Substrates
- Other Titles
- Isolation and Characterization of Bacillus subtilis CA105 from Spent Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) Substrates
- 김혜수; 김철환; 이찬중; 공원식; 권현숙; 조수정
- Issue Date
- Bacillus subtilis CA105; Cellulase; Compost-promoting bacteria; Spent mushroom substrates; Xylanase
- 한국버섯학회지, v.13, no.4, pp.305 - 309
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- In order to isolate compost-promoting bacteria with high activity of cellulase and xylanase, spent mushroom substrates with sawdust were collected from mushroom cultivation farm, Jinju, Gyeongnam in Korea. Among of the isolates, one strain, designated CA105 was selected by agar diffusion method. The strain CA105 was identified as members of the Bacillus subtilis by biochemical characteristics using VITEK 2 system. Comparative 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis showed that isolate CA105 formed a distinct phylogenetic tree within the genus Bacillus and was most closely related to Bacillus subtilis with 16S rRNA gene sequence similarity of 98.9%. On the basis of its physiological properties, biochemical characteristics and phylogenetic distinctiveness, isolate CA105 was classified within the genus Bacillus subtilis, for which the name Bacillus subtilis CA105 is proposed. The cellulase and xylanase activity of B. subtilis CA105 was slightly increased according to bacterial population from exponential phase to stationary phase in growth curve for Bacillus sp. CA105.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.