명란 마늘 고추장의 제조 및 품질 특성Preparation and Quality Characterization of Garlic Gochujang with Alaska Pollock Therage chalcogramma Roe
- Other Titles
- Preparation and Quality Characterization of Garlic Gochujang with Alaska Pollock Therage chalcogramma Roe
- 황지영; 정효빈; 장종수; 장석준; 김진수
- Issue Date
- Alaska pollock; Alaska pollock roe; Gochujang; Fish roe; Garlic gochujang
- 한국수산과학회지, v.50, no.3, pp.235 - 242
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study was conducted to determine the optimum amount of dried Alaska Pollock Therage chalcogramma roe (DAP- R) for preparing garlic gochujang with D-AP-R. We investigated the optimal preparation of garlic gochujang with D-AP-R by proximate composition, taste, color, and odor measurements and sensory evaluation. The moisture, ash contents and water activity of garlic gochujang with D-AP-R decreased as the amount of D-AP-R increased, whereas other components, such as crude protein and lipid contents, taste value, yellowness of Hunter color, and odor intensity, increased as D-AP-R increased. According to the sensory evaluation results, garlic gochujangs with 10 and 15% D-AP-R were superior to garlic gochujang without D-AP-R (control) in terms of taste and overall acceptance but inferior in terms of fish odor. However, there was no difference in the sensual color of garlic gochujang with versus without D-AP-R. These results suggest that high quality garlic gochujang can be prepared by adding 10% D-AP-R.
The total amino acid content of garlic gochujang with 10% D-AP-R was 11.81 mg/100 g, which was higher than that of the control (9.05 mg/100 g). The cholesterol content of garlic gochujang with 10% D-AP-R was 16.1 mg/100 g, which is below the acceptable daily cholesterol intake (300 mg/day).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > Seafood science & Technology > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.