On the zeros of period functions associated to the Eisenstein series for Gamma(+)(0) (N)
- Choi, SoYoung; Im, Bo-Hae
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- Period functions; Eisenstein series; N-self-inversive polynomials
- JOURNAL OF NUMBER THEORY, v.234, pp.200 - 239
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF NUMBER THEORY
- Start Page
- End Page
- We consider the period functions associated to the Eisenstein series for the Fricke group Gamma(+)(0) (N), the odd parts of the period functions and certain polynomials obtained from the period functions for Gamma(+)(0) (N), and we prove that all zeros of each of them lie on the circle |z| = 1/root N by applying the properties of a self-inversive polynomial. In particular, our result proves Berndt and Straub's suggested problem. (c) 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.