Structural and electrical properties of potassium tantalate niobate heterolayer thin films prepared by chemical solution deposition method
- Park, Byeong-Jun; Lee, Sam-Haeng; Lee, Myung-Gyu; Park, Joo-Seok; Kim, Byung-Cheul; Lee, Sung-Gap
- Issue Date
- KOREAN ASSOC CRYSTAL GROWTH, INC
- Potassium tantalate niobate; Heterolayer thin films; Electrocaloric effect; Hysteresis loop; Ferroelectric properties
- JOURNAL OF CERAMIC PROCESSING RESEARCH, v.23, no.3, pp.252 - 256
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF CERAMIC PROCESSING RESEARCH
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this study, K(Ta0.65Nb0.35)O-3/K(Ta0.50Nb0.50)O-3 heterolayer films were fabricated by the chemical solution deposition and spin-coating method and their structural and electrical properties were measured. All specimens represented a pseudo-cubic structure with a lattice constant of approximately 0.3999-0.4003 nm along with an observable K-deficient Ta2O5 center dot n(KTaO3) pyrochlore phase. Average thickness for a single coating was about 60 similar to 70 nm and average grain size was approximately 105-110 nm. Curie temperature was about 7 degrees C and no dependence was observed on the number of coatings and sintering atmosphere. Remanent polarization of KTN heterolayer films decreased abruptly at about 50 degrees C. The 6-coated KTN heterolayer film sintered in O-2 atmosphere showed good Delta T of 1.93 degrees C at about 60 degrees C and Delta T/Delta E of 0.15x10(-6) KmV(-1).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Dept.of Materials Engineering and Convergence Technology > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.