Current vector control of wireless power transfer system with 2D transmitting coilsopen access
- Seol, W. -K.; Chung, S. -K.
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- electric current control; inductive power transmission; coils; radiofrequency power transmission; equivalent circuits; current vector control; 2D transmitting coils; resonant-type wireless power transfer system; equivalent circuit model; receiving coils; d-q coordinates; maximum power transmission efficiency
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.54, no.2
- Journal Title
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS
- Current vector control of a resonant-type wireless power transfer system with 2D transmitting (Tx) coils is presented. The equivalent circuit model between two Tx and one receiving coils is derived in d-q coordinates. The control method to obtain the maximum power transmission efficiency is proposed. The experimental results are provided to verify the proposed control method.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 제어계측공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.