Развитие кыргызского кино в 1940-х - 2000-х годахopen accessThe Development of Kyrgyz Cinema in the 1940s - 2000s
- Other Titles
- The Development of Kyrgyz Cinema in the 1940s - 2000s
- Gulbara Tolomusheva; 홍상우
- Issue Date
- 중앙대학교 외국학연구소
- Kyrgyzstan Cinema; Uzbekistan Cinema; Central Asian Cinema; Soviet Cinema; Melis Ubukeev; 키르기스스탄 영화; 우즈베키스탄 영화; 중앙아시아 영화; 소련 영화; 멜리스 우부케예프
- 외국학연구, no.50, pp.461 - 492
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This article attempts to describe the history of cinema of Kyrgyzstan in the main stages of its development. Although Kyrgyz cinema is an important part of cinema in Central Asia, no attempt has been made in Korea to systematically describe the history of Kyrgyz cinema.
The authors of this article saw almost all the main pictures of each stage for setting out the history of Kyrgyz cinema, briefly explained about them, and made short reviews, listing the films and directors that were significant in stages.
Although this article may seem like a general statement of historical facts, it is also important to look at the entire history of cinema in Kyrgyzstan and highlight the stages in the development of the history of cinema of this country according to the main stages.
This is due to the fact that even elementary studies of Kyrgyz cinema in Korea are not conducted properly. In this article, the authors describe the history of Kyrgyz cinema in the following stages: Kyrgyz cinema until 1960, Kyrgyz cinema in the 1960s and 1980s, Kyrgyz cinema in the years 1988-1993, Kyrgyz cinema in the 2000s, and modern Kyrgyz cinema and different types of film production.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 인문대학 > 러시아학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.