통연 연안에 분포하는 거머리말의 계절변동과 생식특성Phenology of Zostera marina at Tongyeong in Southern Coast of Korea
- Other Titles
- Phenology of Zostera marina at Tongyeong in Southern Coast of Korea
- 윤준식; 김남길
- Issue Date
- Zostera marina; Phenology; Tongyeong; Southern coast
- Journal of Marine Bioscience and Biotechnology, v.11, no.2, pp.62 - 70
- Journal Title
- Journal of Marine Bioscience and Biotechnology
- Start Page
- End Page
- We investigated the variation of morphological features, density, biomass and characteristics of reproductive shoot on Zostera marina. This species was monthly monitored and collected during a year in Tongyeong (from January 2016 to December 2016). Morphological features, biomass and density showed significantly seasonal variation (p<0.001). Dimensions of Z. marina were highest in spring and early summer but lowest in winter. Biomass and leaf density of Z. marina showed highest value in May (4,700.5 g w·wt m-2) and June (858.0 leaves m-2) respectively and lowest value in November (515.9 g w·wt m-2 and 312.0 leaves m-2). Reproductive shoot was monitored from April (13℃) to June (21℃) and grew up to ca. 200 cm. Spathe length, spadix weight, numbers and weight of fruit showed significantly different on monthly. None mature flowers were monitored in April but matured flowers, fruits were founded in May and seed releasing were occurred in June.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > 양식생명과학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.