The complete mitochondrial genome of Aclees taiwanensis Kono, 1933 (Coleoptera: Curculionidae)open access
- Hong, Ki-Jeong; Ki, Woong; Lee, In-Jun; Lee, Hyobin; Park, Jongsun; Lee, Wonhoon
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- Mitochondrial genome; Aclees taiwanensis; Curculionidae; Coleoptera; Korea
- MITOCHONDRIAL DNA PART B-RESOURCES, v.7, no.8, pp.1460 - 1462
- Journal Title
- MITOCHONDRIAL DNA PART B-RESOURCES
- Start Page
- End Page
- We sequenced the complete mitochondrial genome of Aclees taiwanensis collected in Korea. The circular mitogenome of A. taiwanensis is 17,435 bp, longer than that of Aclees cribratus, and includes 13 protein-coding genes, two ribosomal RNA genes, 22 transfer RNAs, and a control region/D-loop. The AT ratio is 75.4%. Maximum-likelihood and Bayesian inference phylogenetic trees showed that A. taiwanensis was clustered with A. cribratus with full-support values for both trees.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 식물의학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.