On the Analysis and Computation of Topological Fuzzy Measure in Distributed Monoid Spacesopen access
- Bagchi, Susmit
- Issue Date
- fuzzy sets; fuzzy measures; monoid topological subspace; compactness; computational applications
- SYMMETRY-BASEL, v.11, no.1
- Journal Title
- The computational applications of fuzzy sets are pervasive in systems with inherent uncertainties and multivalued logic-based approximations. The existing fuzzy analytic measures are based on regularity variations and the construction of fuzzy topological spaces. This paper proposes an analysis of the general fuzzy measures in n-dimensional topological spaces with monoid embeddings. The embedded monoids are topologically distributed in the measure space. The analytic properties of compactness and homeomorphic, as well as isomorphic maps between spaces, are presented. The computational evaluations are carried out with n = 1, considering a set of translation functions with different symmetry profiles. The results illustrate the dynamics of finite fuzzy measure in a monoid topological subspace.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Aerospace and Software Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.