RAB27A is an independent prognostic factor in clear cell renal cell carcinoma
- An, Hyo Jung; Song, Dae Hyun; Koh, Hyun Min; Ko, Gyung Hyuck; Lee, Jeong-Hee; Kim, Dong Chul; Yang, Jung Wook; Kim, Min Hye; Seo, Deok Ha; Jang, Se Min; Lee, Jong Sil
- Issue Date
- FUTURE MEDICINE LTD
- clear cell; intensity; metastasis; nuclear grade; progression; RAB27A; RAB27B; renal cell carcinoma; T stage; tumor
- BIOMARKERS IN MEDICINE, v.13, no.4, pp.239 - 247
- Journal Title
- BIOMARKERS IN MEDICINE
- Start Page
- End Page
- Aim: To examine the expression of RAB27A and RAB27B in clear cell renal cell carcinoma (CCRCC). Materials & methods: The intensity and proportion of tumor cells staining positive for RAB27A and RAB27B in a total of 304 cores were evaluated. Results: The T stage showed a significant correlation with RAB27A intensity (p < 0.001). In multivariate analysis, CCRCC with negative intensity of RAB27A expression demonstrated poor disease-specific survival (hazard ratio: 6.821, 95% CI: 1.128-41.241; p-value = 0.036). Conclusion: RAB27A is an independent prognostic factor in CCRCC.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Medicine > Department of Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.