The generalized uncertainty principle from the doubly special relativity: Algebraic approach, Ramsauer effect and delta potential
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan; Kang, Min Su; Sung, Hee Hun; Maeng, Jinyeob; Lee, Seunghyun; Moon, Young Il
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- Generalized uncertainty principle; doubly special relativity; Ramsauer-Townsend effect; deformed Fourier transform
- MODERN PHYSICS LETTERS A, v.34, no.7-8
- Journal Title
- MODERN PHYSICS LETTERS A
- In this paper, we consider the DSR-GUP which was first proposed by two of us [W. S. Chung and H. Hassanabadi, Phys. Lett. B 785, 127 (2018)]. Here, we introduce the deformed derivative corresponding to DSR-GUP to discuss the quantum mechanics based on DSR-GUP in an algebraical way. We use the deformed Fourier transform and its inverse transform to discuss the plane wave in x-space and Gaussian packet. We also extend our discussion to the (1 + 1)-dimensional case. As examples, we discuss the Ramsauer-Townsend effect and delta potential.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.