A compact module-integrated wireless power transfer system with a square metal plate
- Ahn, Seong-Hyeop; Lee, Wang-Sang
- Issue Date
- eddy current; metal plate; module-integrated; wireless power transfer
- MICROWAVE AND OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY LETTERS, v.61, no.5, pp.1235 - 1239
- Journal Title
- MICROWAVE AND OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY LETTERS
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this article, we propose a compact module-integrated wireless power transfer (WPT) system for miniaturizing a WPT system and improving power transfer efficiency (PTE) within the operating distance. Using an eddy current (and its associated magnetic field) formed in a module-integrated square metal plate, the proposed WPT system realizes a uniform mutual inductance between the coils within the operating distance and achieves an improved PTE of up to 54.7% at 6.78MHz compared to the conventional WPT system.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.